- Public Safety and Security
- Critical Thinking
- Active Listening
- Reading Comprehension
New job opportunities are less likely in the future. With a
-7% Percent change.
What training is needed?
People starting in this career usually have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- No work experience
- More than 1 year on-the-job training
What does a typical day look like?
- Operate energy distribution equipment.
- Plan production or operational procedures or sequences.
- Direct operational or production activities.
- Exchange information with colleagues.
- Monitor equipment operation to ensure proper functioning.
- Record operational or production data.