- Education and Training
- Learning Strategies
- Personnel and Human Resources
- Administration and Management
- Customer and Personal Service
New job opportunities are very likely in the future. With a
11% Percent change.
What training is needed?
People starting in this career usually have:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years or more work experience
- No on-the-job training
Programs that can prepare you for this career are:
- Adult and Continuing Education Administration
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Executive/Career Coaching
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration, General
- Industrial and Organizational Psychology
What does a typical day look like?
- Conduct opinion surveys or needs assessments.
- Evaluate program effectiveness.
- Evaluate training programs, instructors, or materials.
- Evaluate employee performance.
- Manage human resources activities.
- Conduct employee training programs.