- Customer and Personal Service
- Public Safety and Security
- Multilimb Coordination
- Near Vision
New job opportunities are very likely in the future. With a
12% Percent change.
What training is needed?
People starting in this career usually have:
- No formal educational credential
- No work experience
- Less than 1 month on-the-job training
What does a typical day look like?
- Operate cranes, hoists, or other moving or lifting equipment.
- Inspect motor vehicles.
- Operate vehicles or material-moving equipment.
- Operate packing or other material processing equipment.
- Dispose of trash or waste materials.