- Quality Control Analysis
- Reading Comprehension
- Active Listening
- Complex Problem Solving
New job opportunities are likely in the future. With a
8% Percent change.
What training is needed?
People starting in this career usually have:
- Associate's degree
- No work experience
- No on-the-job training
Programs that can prepare you for this career are:
- Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology, General
- Chemical Process Technology
- Criminal Justice and Corrections, General
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Criminalistics and Criminal Science
What does a typical day look like?
- Test quality of materials or finished products.
- Interpret research or operational data.
- Maintain laboratory or technical equipment.
- Calibrate scientific or technical equipment.
- Evaluate quality of materials or products.
- Inspect areas for compliance with sanitation standards.