- Speech Clarity
- Active Listening
- Learning Strategies
New job opportunities are likely in the future. With a
7% Percent change.
What training is needed?
People starting in this career usually have:
- Bachelor's degree
- Less than 5 years work experience
- No on-the-job training
Programs that can prepare you for this career are:
- Agricultural Teacher Education
- Business and Innovation/Entrepreneurship Teacher Education
- Family and Consumer Sciences/Home Economics Teacher Education
- Health Occupations Teacher Education
- Sales and Marketing Operations/Marketing and Distribution Teacher Education
What does a typical day look like?
- Apply multiple teaching methods.
- Establish rules or policies governing student behavior.
- Evaluate student work.
- Monitor student performance.
- Monitor student behavior, social development, or health.