- Critical Thinking
- Engineering and Technology
- Computers and Electronics
New job opportunities are likely in the future. With a
6% Percent change.
What training is needed?
People starting in this career usually have:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years or more work experience
- No on-the-job training
Programs that can prepare you for this career are:
- Aerospace Physiology and Medicine
- Algebra and Number Theory
- Analysis and Functional Analysis
- Analytical Chemistry
What does a typical day look like?
- Test green technologies or processes.
- Identify opportunities for green initiatives.
- Evaluate green operations or programs for compliance with standards or regulations.
- Develop environmental remediation or protection plans.
- Evaluate environmental or sustainability projects.