- Critical Thinking
- Active Listening
- Reading Comprehension
New job opportunities are likely in the future. With a
6% Percent change.
What training is needed?
People starting in this career usually have:
- Bachelor's degree
- No work experience
- No on-the-job training
Programs that can prepare you for this career are:
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Business Operations Support and Secretarial Services, Other
- E-Commerce/Electronic Commerce
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
What does a typical day look like?
- Develop sustainable business strategies or practices.
- Monitor business indicators.
- Assess the cost effectiveness of products, projects, or services.
- Establish organizational guidelines or policies.
- Advise others on business or operational matters.