- Reading Comprehension
- Active Listening
- Critical Thinking
- Judgment and Decision Making
New job opportunities are less likely in the future. With a
-3% Percent change.
What training is needed?
People starting in this career usually have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5 years or more work experience
- 1 to 12 months on-the-job training
Programs that can prepare you for this career are:
- Building/Home/Construction Inspection/Inspector
What does a typical day look like?
- Identify opportunities to improve operational efficiency.
- Assess the cost effectiveness of products, projects, or services.
- Inspect facilities or equipment to ensure specifications are met.
- Analyze risks related to investments in green technology.
- Prepare financial documents, reports, or budgets.